Maverick® 750 K Fast Moving Rig
The Maverick® 750 is a fast-moving land rig mast and substructures for several drilling contractors. The Maverick® 750 Drilling Structure incorporates features and rig-up concepts honed by T&T in our role as the designers of state-of-the-art fast-moving masts and substructures for several leading drilling contractors. Designed for use in the toughest of horizontal drilling applications, the rig components transport without removal of the drilling equipment including top drive with mud hose and electrical service loop, rotary table, torque wrench, standpipe manifold and BOP, thus reducing rig-up time and equipment handling damage.
- Substructure Off Drillers Side Box Assembly with standpipe manifold, Dead Line Anchor
- Substructure Drillers Side Box Assembly
- Drill Floor Center Section with Drawworks, Rotary Table, Drive and Iron Roughneck, (easily split into 2 sections if required)
- AC Drawworks offloaded to DFCS at ground level from transport
- Mast Bottom Section with lower standpipe
- Mast Top Section with crown, traveling block, folding racking board assembly
- Mast Top Section includes crown, traveling block, folding racking Board assembly
- Wrangler® BOP Handling system with 13-5/8" four ram stack 30 or 40 ton.
- Craneless mast and substructure rig up
- Substantial use of hydraulics to mechanize rig-up operation and enhance crew safety
- Mast raising cylinders are used for raising substructure also, reducing initial rig cost and spares budget
- Essentially complete built-in drill floor fluid containment